Already implemented in 2015 and planned activities once funding will be available
The following activities have already been implemented or are planned for 2015:
1. Implementation of the SIIEM framework in Morocco:
- Establishment of a formal partnership between SIIEM and the National Institute of Planning and Urbanism (INAU);
- Writing of a paper describing the availability, quality and accessibility of Common Operational Datasets (CODs) to support disaster risk reduction and emergency management in Morocco. The paper is accessible from here.
- First workshop jointly organized between SIIEM and INAU to discuss he availability, quality and accessibility of Common Operational Datasets (CODs) to support disaster risk reduction and emergency management in Morocco (Rabat, June 9th 2015). The record for this workshop (in French) can be downloaded from here.
- Implementation of the following activities defined during the first workshop (Rabat, June 9th 2015):
- Identify the Common Operational Datasets (CODs, as defined during the workshop) the country needs to support disaster risk reduction and emergency management;
- Identify the official producers of CODs in Morocco;
- Address the question of the norms and standards to ensure compatibility of geospatial data;
- Restore trust and promote voluntarism among institutions regarding data sharing and this through the following activities:
- Creation of a national metadata catalog (could potentially be achieved through the open data website of the Moroccan Administration);
- Establishment of a data sharing network;
- Exploring the possibility to simplify data acquisition processes.
- Strengthen quality control, relevance and usefulness of data through, for example, the creation of a data collection protocol;
- Institutionalize what has been implemented through:
- the preparation of a policy that would formally awards the mandate for each data and encourages partners to share data;
- the strengthening of national agencies technical capacities.
These activities will be implemented as part of a pilot project that would cover a Province/Prefecture while ensuring that the approach could also be applied to rest of the country and would strengthen the link between the local and central level.
2. Implementation of the SIIEM framework in the Philippines:
- Establishment of a partnership with the National Disaster Risk Reduction & Management Council (NDRRMC) regarding the implementation of the 6 activities defined during the June 2014 forum;
- Supported the establishment of an Information Management Technical Working Group (IM-TWG) under the umbrella of the NDRRMC;
- Launching a project (CAFOD-NDRRMC-PH) under the umbrella of the NDRRC for the implementation of the above mentioned 6 activities. The concept note for this project can be downloaded from here.
- Workshop aiming at defining and agreeing upon geospatial data specifications and standards to improve data compatibility among governmental and non-governmental agencies (Manila, July 10th 2015). The executive summary for this workshop can be downloaded from here;
- Workshop to finalize the list of Common Operational Datasets (CODs) as defined during the June 2014 forum, start the process aiming at defining the list of Fundamental Operational Datasets (FODs) and identify the government agency that has the mandate on each CODs/FODs (Manila, July 16th 2015). The executive summary for this workshop can be downloaded from here;
- First meeting of the Information Management Management Technical Working Group (IM-TWG (Manila, September 22nd 2015). The executive summary for this meeting can be downloaded from here.
- Signature of the Memorandum Circular (MC) establishing the NDRRMC Information Management Technical Working Group (IM-TWG) and provide the guidelines in establishing, managing and sharing Common and Fundamental Operational Datasets. The MC can be downloaded from here.
- Finalize the consultation regarding the list of CODs and FODs. Asses the availability, quality and accessibility of the current registries and geospatial data for the identified CODs;
- Discuss with the Philippines Statistical Agency (PSA) how to improve the Philippine Standard Geographic Code (PSGC) to make it more information-management friendly;
- Address the question of availability of data that should be maintained by the Local Government Units (DILG/LGUs) potentially through crowd sourcing or other solutions;
- Discuss data accessibility including: conflict in data use between intellectual property act and the open data Philippines policy; data accessible with fees; confidentiality;
- Inclusion of the four SIIEM principle in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 10121 regarding the strengthening of the Philippine disaster risk reduction and management system, providing for the national disaster risk reduction and management framework and institutionalizing the national disaster risk reduction and management plan, appropriating funds therefor and for other purposes.
3. Analysis of the maps produced during the response to typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan in the Philippines:
- Supported the Decision-Makers Needs Workshop (Kristiansand – Norway, May 28th 2015). The executive summary for this workshop can be consulted from here.
- Improvement of the online system to be used by volunteers to conduct the map review;
- Conduct of the map review and analysis of the results
- Presentation of the results of the SIIEM project (Phase 1) during the 2015 Eye On Earth Summit (Abu Dhabi, 6-8 October 2015). The Pecha Kucha presented in that occasion can be downloaded from here.
- UNEP kindly supported the shooting of a short movie presenting the implementation of the SIIEM project in both the Philippines and Morocco. This movie can be viewed on YouTube.
- The report for the first phase of implementation of SIIEM project can be downloaded from here.
- With the help of the Eye on Earth Alliance, raise funds for the implementation of the second phase of the SIIEM project. The fiche submitted to AGEDI in this regards can be downloaded from here.
Quitoplan é um desses produtos.
Onde adquirir QuitoPlan? https://africahackers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=207
COMO EMAGRECER ATÉ 5 QUILOS EM UMA SEMANA! http://forums.nmradigital.com/member.php?u=86287-Bennie73T9
Na disfunção erétil, ocorre basicamente contrário. http://topexchangers.com/index.php?a=stats&u=vckjani27093
Sugerimos você consumir Flan sobre também 24 horas. http://buyandsellhair.com/author/leekoyster3/